Monday, April 18, 2016

Pregnancy update week 19 & 20

19 weeks
20 weeks













little fingers

long crazy legs


STILL A GIRL!
She weighs 12 oz


How far along: 20.5 weeks

Total weight gain: I went to the doctor this morning and he said I've only gained 5lbs, but my scale at home has me closer to 7. 
Maternity clothes: No
Sleep: The last week I've been waking up to my belly being hard as a basketball. That then makes me stay awake for about an hour to make sure nothing else happens. So far, so good.
Best moment of this week: today seeing her on the ultrasound again
Miss anything: Not today :)
Movement: She has been extremely active this week. We were cracking up with our sonographer today about just how crazy she is. 
Food cravings: La Croix Cran- Raspberry,  I also had my first raspberry jelly donut in my almost 32 years and let me say I have been missing out. Maybe I had one when I was a little kid, but I can't remember. So needless to say, I've had 2 more. Thankfully my doctor didn't care at all.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing major. Heartburn has kicked up, so that has made for a few unpleasant experiences, but its over and done with quickly.
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks contractions several times throughout the day. We decided today that if they get to be 4 or more in an hour that I need to go to the dr.

Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time:  Moody I suppose

Looking forward to: lots of friends' showers, kids programs, Ronnie's graduation ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment