Saturday, January 1, 2011

Some Changes...

It's been awhile since I have posted something.... I need to get better at this. So here are a few updates of our family. We are about 2 weeks away from the Fayetteville campus of Cross Church launching!! Ronnie is going to be super busy, but we are pumped. Jack is really into the Wii and loves playing golf like his Daddy.  He has been such a help to me lately and I am so excited to see the boy/man God is shaping him to be. Anna Kate is still sassy! Her vocabulary has tripled it seems in the last week alone. She loves trying to take care of Hudson. I think she wants to be a little mommy to her baby dolls. Hudson is sitting up on his own and army crawling all over the place. He is saying "dada". He blows bubbles to let you know he does not like something, it's super cute and he's a doll. He has started to thin out...kind of sad about this, but I know it will help him to crawl better. We are expecting our 4th child in July. I am 12 weeks and all is looking good with the baby, the heartbeat was 159. I kind of have a feeling about the gender, but I will keep it to myself for now. Jack and Anna Kate both know we are having another baby and they both seem to be excited about the new sibling. Sometimes, I think we are absolutely crazy and I have no idea how we are going to do this next chapter of our life. I think honestly, it is God saying, " Girl, I've got this, trust me and lean on me". Not easy for me, but I'm trying to not yank the control back. So anyway.. that's all for now.
          ~ Marci 
The Kiddos

The Family at the Fayetteville Square





Anna Kate 21 months
Hudson 8 months
Jack 3 3/4 Years

1 comment:

  1. First of all--you guys will do wonderful as a family of 6! You are both fantastic parents and God will give you the strength and guidance.

    Second, I hope you had a great time at the square. That is one of our favorite holiday traditions. It makes for such a fun family date!

    Can't wait for launch day! Call me if Ronnie is busy and you just want to come over and play or have dinner with us--you all are always welcome.

    ReplyDelete