Sunday, July 1, 2012

Things I like

As is typical, my posting skills are lagging. I decided to do one of a few of my favorite things. Without further ado:

Burlap: My neighbor made this for my door and I love it!
Gain: Apple Tango Mango!
Hobby lobby: What is there not to like about this place? 
Feltner Brother's: I always get a cheeseburger and I especially like it during the spring and fall when we can eat outside.
Bliss: I usually get the Red Velvet, but I pretty much LOVE all the cupcakes

Starbucks: I like the Pumpkin Spice Latte and Mocha Raspberry


What are some of your all likes?







2 comments:

  1. Have you bought the Gain scented candles? They are may new favorite thing. It makes your whole house smell like Gain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the burlap "P" on your front door! Burlap is definitely on my "like" list, along with Hobby Lobby and cupcakes :)
    Other things I like: the color red and Tom's shoes.

    ReplyDelete