Monday, April 14, 2014

Follow up on Hudson

Hudson had his MRI this past Friday. I was so thankful to be able to go with him this time, since last time I was pregnant with Smith and couldn't go. Hudson's spine MRI came back normal and we couldn't be more thrilled! Again, thanks to the stellar radiologist, we found out right then and there. Major props to him for being so kind and  helping us be able to have a peaceful weekend. Now, we are just waiting for the neurosurgeon to review his brain MRI and spine MRI and decide if in fact she even needs to see Hudson.  She is going to give a yay or nay on something called Chiari Malformation.  You are more than welcome to google it . I really have a peace about this either way today. So for now, we are continuing Hudson's growth hormones. He wants to be basketball player when he grows up, and I am going to be his biggest  cheerleader!

1 comment:

  1. Great news! I will be praying for good results on his mri. I am familiar with chiari were talking about having Nathan checked for it.

    ReplyDelete