Saturday, March 19, 2016

Parrott baby weeks 15 &16

BABY #10 ( #6 this side of heaven) 15 weeks


How far along: 15 weeks!
Total weight gain: 2.5lbs
Maternity clothes: Negative
Stretch marks: Just a left over roadmap from the 5 other blessings
Sleep: started sleeping better with a little help from Benadryl
Best moment of this week: just thriving in the chaos
Miss anything: Running!!!!
Movement: Started kicking against my seatbelt
Food cravings: watermelon, cantaloupe, chocolate, french fries
Anything making you queasy or sick: Bodily functions from the little people are doing a whirl on me. They think its hilarious when I start dry-heaving, so we are pushing through it. Only 2 zofran and 2 vomits this week.
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: Find out March 21
Labor signs: No, but I cramp all the time; the ligaments are well worn.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: weepy, poor Ronnie as this is completely outside the norm
Looking forward to: having Ronnie defend his D-Min



BABY #10 ( #6 this side of heaven) 16 weeks
I don't look massive from the front,
but...

...turn to the side and hello :)

How far along: 16 weeks!
Total weight gain: 3.5lbs,  the ball is rolling and ain't stopping
Maternity clothes: Negative
Stretch marks: Just a left over roadmap from the 5 other blessings
Sleep: decent week
Best moment of this week: Hearing the Ronnie is officially Dr. Parrott. We find out Monday who is inside.

Miss anything: Running!!!!
Movement: I've been super busy this week, so I haven't noticed as much. I did wake up one night at 2 am to these little flicks that made me chuckle.

Food cravings: watermelon, peaches
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still the bodily functions, kids are gross.
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: Find out March 21
Labor signs: No, but I cramp all the time; the ligaments are well worn.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: I think maybe a little more normal this week :)

Looking forward to: finding out who is growing inside. We need a name too...

No comments:

Post a Comment