Sunday, July 3, 2016

31 Week Pregnancy update




Total weight gain: 17lbs
Maternity clothes: I finally broke down and bought a maternity pair of jean shorts from Old Navy. Everything else is stretchy or flowy
Miss anything:I'm really missing running again. Especially, because of the JT's song Can't stop the feeling.
Movement: She has been very active. 

Food cravings: I'm on a cereal kick right now
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing but heartburn.

Have you started to show yet: Majorly
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks with a few regular contractions.

This week: We've been traveling like crazy and I have really started swelling. It's been so fun though. My blood pressure was also elevated so I think I'm headed to weekly visits.

Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On, but my hands have started swelling.

Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy.

Looking forward to: Being home and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment