Sunday, March 16, 2014

Let's try this again

I am absolutely the worst blogger. I've tried, seriously. For whatever reason, blogging and I just have not clicked. However, I'm getting a smidge older and I cannot remember all the details of this life that I would like. Therefore, I am going to attempt to chronicle them here.

Smith was born just over 5 weeks ago. I cannot believe it. He has gained about 4lbs in these 5 weeks, and he is just over 10lbs. He was our smallest baby, but has quickly caught up to where his siblings were at this time too. People ask me all the time what age gap I prefer or I think is easiest. I really don't know. This has been our longest stretch between babies and it has been super sweet so far. It's been interesting to see the kids interact with a new sibling and show their different personalities. Some have already asked for another baby. I attribute this to Ronnie brainwashing them. : )
 

Here are a few pics that we have taken since Smith was born:
notice Hudson's expression









No comments:

Post a Comment